PLURAFIT inlet-outlet accepts captured rainwater or stormwater for filtering and discharges excess water.
Rainwater/Stormwater Inlet/Outlet 4″
Sturdy and suitable for in-ground burial or wall mount.
- Holds PLURAFIT filter basket
- Two 4” pipe connections for rainwater/stormwater inlet and overflow
- Connects to riser, which connects above and below
- Sturdy and suitable for in-ground burial or wall mount.
- Pipe can be extended upwards and downwards
Technical PDF Downloads
- Drawings and Technical Data
- Part Number: PF 300-100 Basis
- Item Weight: 3.86 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 12.4 x 9.7 inches
- Item model number: PF300-100-Basis
- Color: Black
Product Article Numbers
- Item weight: 3.86 pounds
- Product dimensions: 12.4 x 12.4 x 9.7 inches
- Material: PP
- Color: Black
- Shipping weight: 4.41 pounds
- Article number: 300000
- EAN: 4251173101018
The PLURAFIT 4” inlet/outlet is integral to most PLURAFIT component configurations.The inlet accepts captured rainwater or stormwater for filtering. The outlet discharges excess water and can act as a cistern overflow.
PLURAFIT components are very robust due the wall thickness, selected materials, ribbing and construction. They can be installed underground and a have vehicle rated PLURAFIT cover option.
If you would like to adapt a pre-existing PLURAFIT pre-filter, the following components are available for purchase: PLURAFIT Cover 12” pedestrian, PLURAFIT Accept Connection 4”, PLURAFIT Riser 12″, PLURAFIT Filter Basket 12″. They can be easily assembled without using any tools.