Eataly Restaurant L.A uses Aqualoop to meet 33% of the restaurant’s toilet flushing water demand.
AQUALOOP processes water from virtually any source, but it shines in its application with greywater recycling for non-potable uses and rainwater for drinking water. Its patented MB-MBR treatment removes 99.9999% bacteria (6 Log) and 99.77% viruses (3 Log), providing excellent water quality.
- Greywater from showers, laundry, and bathroom sinks
- Rainwater from any rooftop
- Other surface waters – lakes, rivers, ponds
- Primary wastewater plant discharge.
The system can be scaled to any capacity and the components can be assembled as required or delivered in a packaged solution, offering flexibility to ensure the best results in every situation.
AQUALOOP can be scaled to any capacity from a large 20,000 gallon per day commercial or industrial application down to a 50 gallon per day single family residential system.
The Aqualoop greywater treatment technology is a moving bed-membrane bioreactor MB-MBR which sounds very high tech and complicated. Let’s break it down. It is not that complicated.
NSF 350 Certification
Grey Water Recycling System
- NSF 350 Certified for grey water recycling
- Rainwater and surface water treatment for potable water use
- Scalable to any size
- Low maintenance
Technical PDF Downloads
- Certifications Reports
- Installation and User Manual
- Planning Sheet
- Product Brochure
- Product Specifications CUT sheets
Product Article Numbers
- Aqualoop single membrane station: 230006
- Standard membrane station: 230005
- Cartridges: 230010
- Growth media: 230025
- Purain pre-filter: 210175
- Certified NSF 350 for bath and laundry greywater.
- Great water quality for non-potable use: toilet flushing, spray irrigation & cooling towers.
- The lowest possible maintenance: >6 months with zero maintenance.
- Ability to store treated water for extended periods.
- Easier permitting.
- Disinfection is with the membrane. NO additional disinfection needed for NSF 350 water quality.
- No bag filter changes.
- No toxic chlorine and associated chemical handling.
- No UV and bulb changes.
- Simple rainwater and surface water treatment for potable applications.
- Patented, low maintenance membrane cartridge technology with 0.02 micron ultra-filtration.
- Design is flexible for any capacity and any style tank with easy customization and standardized packages.
- With temperature compensated stainless steel probe
- For monitoring suction and back-flushing pump
- For direct connection to the membrane station.
- Includes floating switch
- Suitable as charging pump
- Includes 10 m connection cable
- Robust, thick-walled, impact-resistant PE variant
- Stainless steel construction
- With control sight window
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical installation
- Includes ballast with fault detection
- With Phillips low-pressure UV-lamps