PLURAFIT filter basket can be used for preliminary cleaning in rainwater harvesting systems.
Rainwater/Stormwater Filter Basket 12″
Good pre-filtration is essential to any rainwater collection system
- Good pre-filtration is essential to any rainwater collection system
- Easy to clean filter basket
- Sturdy design
- Large filter surface means less frequent cleaning
Technical PDF Downloads
- Drawings and Technical Data
- Part Number: PF 300-FK
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.7 x 9.7 inches
- Item model number: PF300-FK
- Outside Diameter: 11.73 inches
- Special Features: Mesh size – 0.04 in
Product Article Numbers
- Item weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product dimensions: 11.7 x 11.7 x 9.7 inches
- Outside diameter: 11.73 inches
- Mesh size: 0.04 in
- Shipping weight: 8.8 ounces
- Article number: 300030
- EAN: 4251173101094
The 12” PLURAFIT Filter Basket is used in the PLURAFIT rainwater/stormwater pre-filter and other product applications. This filter is used as a preliminary filter in rainwater harvesting systems. Good filtration before the cistern is essential to any rainwater harvesting system to prevent accumulation of debris and organic material in the tank. The filter is easy to clean, which will be required periodically.
PLURAFIT components are very robust due the wall thickness, selected materials, ribbing and construction. They can be installed underground and a have vehicle rated PLURAFIT cover option.
If you would like to adapt a pre-existing PLURAFIT pre-filter, the following components are available for purchase: PLURAFIT Inlet/Outlet 4″, PLURAFIT Accept Connection 4”, PLURAFIT Riser 12″, PLURAFIT Cover 12” pedestrian. They can be easily assembled without using any tools.
For a self-cleaning prefilter, see the PURAIN 4” pre-filter.